Data/Hora: 30 abr 2024 20:35

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 926 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Próximo
 Foto do Dia ! 
Autor Mensagem
Aventureiro

Registado: 16 abr 2009 22:43
Mensagem Re: Foto do Dia !
tirada no continente de portimao...

Imagem

11 fev 2010 17:19 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Perfil Visitar o sítio web do Utilizador
Aventureiro

Melhores fotos de 2009:

Imagem
24 Australian surfer Mark Visser surfs an 11 m (36 ft) wave at Cow Bombie, near the West Australian town of Gracetown, 280km (174 mi) south of Perth, Australia in this photograph obtained September 28, 2009. The organisers claim that Visser had caught one of the biggest waves in Australia for 2009. (REUTERS/Calum Macauley/Handout)

Imagem
30 Handout picture released June 8, 2009 by the Brazilian Navy showing divers recovering a huge part of the rudder of the Air France A330 aircraft lost in midflight over the Atlantic ocean June 1st. At the time, seventeen bodies had been recovered from the Atlantic where an Air France jet came down. (AFP/Getty Images)

Imagem
38 A view taken from the International Space Station of the Sarychev Volcano on the Kuril Islands in an early stage of eruption on June 12, 2009. (AFP/Getty Images/NASA)

Imagem
A boy touches an ice sculpture of a polar bear as it melts to reveal a bronze skeleton in Copenhagen, Denmark, host city of the 15th United Nations Climate Change Conference, on December 8, 2009. (REUTERS/Bob Strong)

Imagem
Romain Grosjean (left) and Adam Khan (right) test Renault F1 cars in the desert in Dubai, April 9, 2009. The testing was part of the Renault F1 Roadshow taking place in Dubai. (REUTERS/ Eric Vargiolu)

Imagem
Palestinian civilians and medics run to safety during an Israeli strike over a UN school in Beit Lahia, northern Gaza Strip early on January 17, 2009. A woman and a child were killed early today in the Israeli strike on the UN-run school in northern Gaza where civilians were sheltering from the fighting, medics and witnesses said. (MOHAMMED ABED/AFP/Getty Images)

Imagem
Fireworks illuminate the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin November 9, 2009, during celebrations to mark the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. (REUTERS/Wolfgang Rattay)

Imagem
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) employees work on the last-pre cast segments (rings) of the Phase-II underground tunneling project between neighborhoods Jangpura and Lajpat Nagar in New Delhi on October 12, 2009, part of a larger project to have metro lines to cover the entire National Capital Region for the 2010 Commonwealth Games (MANAN VATSYAYANA/AFP/Getty Images)

Imagem
Virgin Galactic\'s SpaceShipTwo is unveiled in Mojave, California December 7, 2009. Billionaire Richard Branson on Monday unveiled the first commercial passenger spaceship, a sleek black-and-white vessel that represents an expensive gamble on creating a commercial space tourism industry. (REUTERS/Phil McCarten)

Imagem
Day 38, A favorite tree, June 7th, 2009. T. J. Hileman, one of the Park's first photographers, had a couple of birch trees cut down after he took a coveted picture on Lake McDonald. This is my favorite tree at Two Medicine Lake. I have no plans to cut it down. (© Chris Peterson)

Imagem
Day 11, Feeling green, May 11th, 2009. No sooner did I get out of the truck than it started to pour. In fact, I believe I've been rained or snowed on at least a little every day but two since I started. No worries. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. The rain greens things up and fills little streams. This one made a brief appearance on the surface, then vanished underground. Found this one on a little four mile hike in the deep woods. (© Chris Peterson)

Imagem
Day 63, The squirrel, July 4th, 2009. Ground squirrels are a dime a dozen in Glacier. The idea here was to show one in context and even though I'm not a fan of crowds, Logan Pass is still a pretty special place, particularly when the glacier lilies bloom. I sat down and waited, leaning over toward the squirrel. I'm maybe two or three feet from it when I take the photo. (© Chris Peterson)

Imagem
Day 76, Panorama, July 17th, 2009. Bighorn sheep, Haystack Butte. What can you say? I think I got everything I could have asked for in this picture. Rams herd up into bachelor groups in the summertime. While they're famous for knocking heads in the fall during the rut, they knock heads frequently in the summer as well. They're always jockeying for rank. (© Chris Peterson)

Imagem
Nazroo, a mahout (elephant driver), poses for a portrait while taking his elephant, Rajan, out for a swim in front of Radha Nagar Beach in Havelock, Andaman Islands. Rajan is one of the few elephants in Havelock that can swim, so when he is not dragging timber in the forest he is used as a tourist attraction. The relationship between the mahout and his elephant usually lasts for their entire lives, creating an extremely strong tie between the animal and the human being. (Photo and caption by Cesare Naldi)

Imagem
A stone's-eye-view of two tracks made by the sailing stones of Death Valley's Racetrack playa. The dried clay surface has a beautiful texture, and there is a palpable aura of mystery over the entire three-square-mile playa. The Racetrack was not entirely free of human influence though: several weeks before this taken many of the stones were stolen, leaving long trails without a traveler at the end. (Photo and caption by Tucker Sylvestro)

Imagem
On my second day visiting the astounding Iguazu falls on the Brazilian side I was forced to change to my telephoto lens as my wide angle had been damaged by the water vapour. In had rained solid for 10 days prior to my arrival and so the falls were at their most spectacular. Standing on the elevated viewing platform I was able to shoot this school group who stood transfixed, emphasizing the incredible size of the falls. (Photo and caption by Ian Kelsall)

Imagem
Andrew and his friend, a young sperm whale named Scar, were swimming together off the west coast of Dominica. The two of them became "friends" after Andrew saved Scar's life. (Photo and caption by Peter Allinson)

Imagem
When the wave conditions are right a wave appears, infrequently, as a result of the splash back off the cliff connecting with an incoming wave. This causes the incoming wave to pop up, creating fan-like shapes. On this particular day, over the two hours I spent on the rocks, this wave only appeared once. This is that shot. (Photo and caption by Aaron Feinberg)

Imagem
David Hanson crosses a fallen log beneath soaring trees and a lingering fog in Washington's Olympic National Park. (Photo and caption by Michael Hanson)

Imagem
Sculptured iceberg in North Bay, Rothera Point, Adelaide Island, Antarctica. (© Pete Bucktrout/British Antarctic Survey)

Imagem
The Calkin Glacier, seen on November, 2003. The glacier is located in the Taylor Valley in Victoria Land, named for Parker Calkin, US Antarctic Program geologist who conducted research in the area during the 1960-61 and 1961-62 field seasons. (Brian Johnson/National Science Foundation)

Imagem
The Commonwealth Glacier in the Transantarctic Mountains, seen on February 4, 2007. The glacier was named by the British Antarctic Expedition led by Robert Falcon Scott (1910-1913) after the Commonwealth of Australia. This glacier flows in a southeasterly direction, west of Mount Coleman, in Victoria Land. (Mike Embree/National Science Foundation)

Imagem
A person stands underneath a natural arch in a glacier at Norsel Point, Anvers Island, Antarctica on July 30, 2006. (Glenn Grant/National Science Foundation)

Imagem
Brooks de Wetter-Smith's photograph of an iceberg titled "Ice Tunnel" (Courtesy of Peabody Essex Museum)

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem
Road interrupted by a sand dune, Nile Valley, Egypt. Dunes cover nearly one-third of the Sahara, and the highest, in linear form, can attain a height of almost 1,000 feet (300 m). Barchans are mobile, crescent-shaped dunes that move in the direction of the prevailing wind at rates as high as 33 feet (10 m) per year, sometimes even covering infrastructures such as this road in the Nile Valley. [map] (© Yann Arthus-Bertrand)

Imagem
Eurocopter EC120 Colibri helicopters from the Spanish Air Force's aerobatic team Patrulla Aspa perform during an aerial exhibition over San Lorenzo beach in Gijon, northern Spain July 26, 2009. (REUTERS/Eloy Alonso)

Imagem
A hot-air balloon flies over the morning mist near Immenstadt in Allgaeu, southern Germany, on August 24, 2009. (SEBASTIAN WIDMANN/AFP/Getty Images)

E por ultimo esta imagem do lobo Ibérico, espécie em vias de extinçao!
A foto é de um lobo-ibérico saltando uma cerca, num ato de predação antecipado por Rodriguez.

“Queria capturar um lobo num ato de caça, mas sem sangue”, disse o fotógrafo à BBC News, sobre a maneira como, muitos anos antes, planejou esta foto que até chegou a esboçar em papel. “Não queria uma imagem cruel”, explicou. O júri e fotógrafo Mark Carwardine considerou que Rodriguez conseguiu capturar “milhares de anos de interação entre o ser humano e o lobo num momento apenas”. A competição, que já vai para sua 45ª edição, é organizada pela BBC Wildlife Magazine e pelo Museu Nacional de História Natural de Londres.
Imagem

17 fev 2010 14:05 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 10 ago 2005 09:22
Que brutalidade de fotos :eek:

17 fev 2010 14:49 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 21 abr 2009 12:11
Fotos magníficas! :okkk:

Mas esta é a melhor [bigsmile] :rlx:

Careca Escreveu:
Imagem

http://www.motoazores.com

17 fev 2010 14:56 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Pronto ....... Sr. Bruno , tava o tópico a ficar tão na linha outra vez ...... [bigsmile]

17 fev 2010 16:00 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
IrOn bUTT

Registado: 09 mai 2009 23:21
Fotos dessas e' uma sorte tirar meia duzia numa vida! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fabulosa seleccao

17 fev 2010 16:13 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 11 out 2009 02:13
As fotos estão brutais :okkk:

Dirty Bikes what else?

Li Mene.

17 fev 2010 17:45 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Taddy Barrosiak

Registado: 15 abr 2009 21:47
A FOTO está Brutal!!!

17 fev 2010 17:56 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 13 set 2009 15:48
Ó Nuno! é só para dizer que estás perfeitamente à vontade para partilhar o teu espólio de FOTOS!!

Grande trabalho de pesquisa =:), um bocadinho mais de qualidade e levas 19,63 Valores!! :thumbsup:

17 fev 2010 19:38 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Miguel Pedro Escreveu:
Ó Nuno! é só para dizer que estás perfeitamente à vontade para partilhar o teu espólio de FOTOS!!

Grande trabalho de pesquisa =:), um bocadinho mais de qualidade e levas 19,63 Valores!! :thumbsup:

Amanha já ponho outras tantas, já me doia a mao direita de tanto copy paste!

Mas preparem-se, vem outras tantas igualmente brutais!

17 fev 2010 20:23 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Pronto, acho que temos que abacalhar este tópico outra vez!

O meu circulo de amigas! eheheh
Foto do dia:

Imagem

22 fev 2010 19:19 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 14 dez 2009 19:38
:yupi: [clap] :clapp: Ena! :clapp: [clap] :yupi:

22 fev 2010 19:45 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 02 fev 2010 23:29
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

apesar das fotos brutais na página anterior...acho k sem margens para dúvidas esta é a minha preferida

:clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :clapp: :clapp:

22 fev 2010 21:22 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 30 nov 2009 21:17
Ok, ok, não me batam :nhnhn:
Imagem

02 mar 2010 16:48 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Só para mudar de assunto :unibrow:

Imagem

02 mar 2010 19:28 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 25 ago 2009 10:02
Ui ui ui, está a puxar????

:nhnhn: Vê bem como se faz Nicholas, aprende como se puxa, sozinho na tua Yamaha lá por Marrocos não sei não! :unibrow: :D

Careca, tu se não és, vais ser gay...tipo cantores de musica ou qq coisa, sempre rodeados por mulheres acabam por virar! :ass: :pum2:

02 mar 2010 19:42 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

NunoBarbosa Escreveu:
Careca, tu se não és, vais ser gay...tipo cantores de musica ou qq coisa, sempre rodeados por mulheres acabam por virar! :ass: :pum2:

se pedires muito eu faço-te o jeitinho! eheheh :king: :zum:

03 mar 2010 13:31 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 30 jul 2009 14:17
Paulo Monteiro Escreveu:
Ok, ok, não me batam :nhnhn:
Imagem

Que Transalp Brutal é esta?

03 mar 2010 13:34 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Uma miúda que não lhe deu trela [bigsmile]

Imagem

03 mar 2010 20:08 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Sempre de máquina em riste, um gajo nao se pode distrair, fogo...

Nao me deu trela e foi uma das que me encantou mais!
Parabens pela miuda, gajo!
Como é que um gajo tao feio faz assim uma menina tao ternurenta? mistérios da natureza... :zum:

03 mar 2010 20:14 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Careca Escreveu:
Como é que um gajo tao feio faz assim uma menina tao ternurenta

Sai à Mãe :D

03 mar 2010 20:17 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Scuba Doooooo

Registado: 03 jun 2009 21:22
vejam o link!

no google pus : careca panisgas identifiquem os gajos

http://images.google.pt/images?um=1&hl= ... 54&ndsp=18

ImagemNicholas Andrew FernandesImagem
fernandes_nicholas@hotmail.com

03 mar 2010 23:35 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 14 dez 2009 19:38
:lol:

03 mar 2010 23:36 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
AquAmAn

Registado: 21 abr 2009 14:37
Agora tiveste muito bem [}:)] [}:)] [}:)] [}:)] [}:)]

05 mar 2010 12:31 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Aventureiro

Registado: 25 ago 2009 10:02
:pum2: :pum2:

05 mar 2010 14:45 { SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER }
Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 926 mensagens ]  Ir para página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Próximo

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 8 visitantes

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para: